GIVE’s International Volunteer Trips
Ready to start your adventure?
Immerse yourself in each destination’s unique landscape and authentic culture, while having a positive impact every step of the way. Our international volunteer trips range from 1-7+ weeks and provide you with a perfect combination of meaningful project work, cultural immersion, and off-the-beaten-path adventures.From the moment you step off the plane, you will be supported by experienced GIVE guides and surrounded by a group of passionate, like-minded travelers. More than 30% of our volunteers choose to travel with us again, so select your destination and embark on the international volunteer trip of a lifetime!
Tanzania Excursion & Mt. Kilimanjaro Add-On!
Zanzibar Island & Overnight Safari, 15-days
- International volunteer opportunity in coastal villages on the tropical oasis of Zanzibar Island
- Empower a women’s co-op at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro
- See wild lions, elephants, giraffes, leopards and more on a 2-day safari
- Swim with wild dolphins in the Indian Ocean
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro after your trip & reach the highest point in Africa
Mt. Kilimanjaro Add-On
Climb the Tallest Freestanding Mountain in the World, 7-days
- Experience an entirely new side of Africa after your Tanzania Excursion
- Push yourself to the mental, physical and spiritual limit, climbing 19,340 feet to the Roof of Africa
- 4 days up and 2 days down through lowland rainforest, heather meadows, alpine desert & glaciated peaks
- Reach the summit as the sun rises over the African plains
Combine the Tanzania Excursion with Mt. Kiliamnarjo Add-On, 22 days
Thailand Volunteer Excursion, Elephant Experience Add-on, Laos Volunteer Excursion & Thailand Scuba Excursion
Our Southeast Asia package combinations give you the opportunity you to experience 2 countries and up to 4 unique programs on one unforgettable journey! Our Thailand Volunteer Excursion, Elephant Experience Add-On, Laos Volunteer Excursion and Thailand Scuba Excursion each immerse you in a unique corner of this fascinating region, while having a net positive impact every step of the way. Spend anywhere from 2-7 weeks traveling with purpose, experience 1-4 incredible destinations, and save $600 – $1500 by combining trips! The more programs you do, the more you save, the more you GIVE, and the more you take away from this truly life-changing experience.
Thailand Volunteer Excursion
Hill-tribe Immersion in the Jungle, 14-days
- International volunteer opportunity in remote hill-tribe communities focused on sustainable agriculture and English education
- Interact with Asian elephants in the jungle and support conservation
- Embark on a multi-day bamboo rafting journey
- Take the ultimate leap of faith on a 160-foot bungee jump
- Combine with GIVE’s Elephant Experience Add-on, Laos Volunteer Excursion, and/or Thailand Scuba Excursion to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
Elephant Experience Add-On
Elephant Welfare & Conservation, 7-days
- Spend a full week interacting with Asian Elephants in the jungle
- Travel throughout northern Thailand to support an ethical elephant tourist camp, an elephant sanctuary and a community-based elephant tourism project
- As a responsible traveler, promote elephant welfare and conservation by providing direct financial assistance to local conservationists, veterinarians, animal rights activists and mahouts (elephant caretakers)
- Combine with GIVE’s Thailand Volunteer Excursion, Laos Volunteer Excursion, and/or Thailand Scuba Excursion to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
Laos Volunteer Excursion
The Best Kept Secret in Southeast Asia, 14-days
- Volunteer at the Luang Prabang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Partner with the remote village of Sop Chem on sustainable agriculture and English education projects
- Meditate with monks in a Buddhist monastery
- Summit limestone peaks in Laos’ rugged mountainous landscape
- Combine with GIVE’s Thailand Scuba Excursion, Thailand Volunteer Excursion and/or Elephant Experience Add-on to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
Thailand Scuba Excursion
PADI Scuba Certification & Marine Conservation, 11-days
- Get your PADI Open Water Scuba Certification – which is internationally recognized and good-for life – while scuba diving amongst the incredible marine life of the Andaman Sea.
- Volunteer on coral propagation, reef maintenance, mangrove restoration and seagrass conservation projects
- Explore Krabi, Thailand’s stunning beaches, limestone cliffs and tropical jungles
- Experience some of the best rock climbing in Southeast Asia and kayak through mangrove forests
- Combine with GIVE’s Laos Volunteer Excursion, Thailand Volunteer Excursion, and/or Elephant Experience Add-On to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
Southeast Asia Packages
Mix and match our Thailand Volunteer Excursion, Elephant Experience Add-On, Laos Volunteer Excursion and Thailand Scuba Excursion to create your ideal SE Asia experience. Travel for 2-7 weeks, experience 1-4 incredible destinations, and save $600 – $1500 by combining trips! The more programs you do, the more you save, the more you GIVE, and the more you take away from this truly life-changing experience.
Nicaragua Volunteer Program
Nicaragua Volunteer Excursion
Pacific Coast beaches to Pacific Rim volcanoes, 13-days
- Help to rebuild homes for families displaced by rising sea levels along the Pacific Coast
- Plant mangroves and support a Sea Turtle Head Start Program
- Surf, paddle-board & kayak in the Pacific Ocean
- Sandboard down Cerro Negro Volcano, camp on the rim of Telica Volcano, and see a molten lava lake at Masaya Volcano
- Explore cathedrals and street markets in the historic city of Leon
United States: Hawai’i & Pacific NW
Volunteer Excursions and Wilderness First Aid & Leadership Courses
Hawai’i Volunteer Excursion
Indigenous Land Stewardship & Ecological Restoration, 9-DAYS
- Volunteer on environmental restoration, regenerative farming, and marine conservation projects
- Explore the stunning waterfalls, native forests, active volcanoes, and dynamic coastlines of Hawaiʻiʻs Big Island
- Learn from indigenous leaders about Hawaiian history, culture and environment
- Snorkel with incredible marine life amongst vibrant coral reefs
- Experience some of the best stargazing on the planet
Hawai’i Scuba Conservation Add-On
PADI Certifications & Marine Conservation, 7-days
- Get your PADI Open Water Certification – which is internationally recognized and good for life – while scuba diving amongst incredible marine life off the Kohala coast of the Big Island.
- Earn your PADI Dive Against Debris Specialty while volunteering to remove marine debris
- Earn your PADI CoralWatch Specialty and learn about coral reef conservation
- Hike into the stunning Pololu Valley, volunteer on ecological restoration projects, and discover the incredible beauty, biodiversity, and cultural significance of Hawaii’s coastal ecosystems
Pacific Northwest Volunteer Excursion
Exploration & Conservation in the Cascade Mountains, 7-DAYS
- Volunteer with local nonprofits on environmental restoration & conservation
- Search for wild orcas, humpbacks and other marine life on a whale watching cruise in the Salish Sea
- Hike through old-growth forests, swim in alpine lakes & summit Cascade peaks
- Learn about the Snoqualmie Tribe while tubing the Snoqualmie River and hiking to Snoqualmie Falls
- Unplug and reconnect with nature at a rustic lodge in the PNW wilderness
Pacific Northwest WILD Course
Earn your WILD Certification in the Cascade Mountains, 7-DAYS
- Earn your Wilderness First Aid Certification (WFA) while exploring the Cascade Mountains
- Gain outdoor leadership, risk management & wilderness skills training in the Cascade Mountains
- Snowshoe to alpine lakes, old-growth forests and glaciated peaks
- Ski, snowboard & sled on our private ski hill
- Immerse yourself in some of North America’s most spectacular wilderness
Academic Credit Add-On
Earn Academic Credit
Global Sustainable Development, 3-5 Credits
- Earn academic credit while volunteering with GIVE
- Significantly enhance your experience with pre/post trip assignments
- Learn the three pillars of sustainability and reflect on your ability to change the world
Deepen your experience by earning academic credit while volunteering with GIVE!
More than 50% of volunteers choose to extend their volunteer trip with our variety of trip ADD-ONS! Or, you can choose to go on 2+ volunteer trips in the same season and save with our back-to-back discounts!
When you GIVE Back2Back!
$300 off any 2nd volunteer trip in the same season!
$400 off any 3rd volunteer trip in the same season!
$700 off any 4th volunteer trip in the same season!
Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Contact GIVE and we can chat!