GIVE's International Volunteer Trips
Ready to start your adventure?
Immerse yourself in each destination’s unique landscape and authentic culture, while having a positive impact every step of the way. Our international volunteer trips range from 1-7+ weeks and provide you with a perfect combination of meaningful project work, cultural immersion, and off-the-beaten-path adventures.
From the moment you step off the plane, you will be supported by experienced GIVE guides and surrounded by a group of passionate, like-minded travelers. More than 30% of our volunteers choose to travel with us again, so select your destination and embark on the international volunteer trip of a lifetime!
Tanzania Excursion & Mt. Kilimanjaro Add-On!
Zanzibar Island & Overnight Safari, 15-days
- International volunteer opportunity in coastal villages on the tropical oasis of Zanzibar Island
- Empower a women’s co-op at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro
- See wild lions, elephants, giraffes, leopards and more on a 2-day safari
- Swim with wild dolphins in the Indian Ocean
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro after your trip & reach the highest point in Africa
Mt. Kilimanjaro Add-On
Climb the Tallest Freestanding Mountain in the World, 7-days
- Experience an entirely new side of Africa after your Tanzania Excursion
- Push yourself to the mental, physical and spiritual limit, climbing 19,340 feet to the Roof of Africa
- 4 days up and 2 days down through lowland rainforest, heather meadows, alpine desert & glaciated peaks
- Reach the summit as the sun rises over the African plains
Combine the Tanzania Excursion with Mt. Kiliamnarjo Add-On, 22 days
Thailand & Laos Volunteer Excursions and Elephant Experience + Scuba Marine Conservation Add-ons
Hill-tribe Immersion in the Jungle, 14-days
- International volunteer opportunity in remote hill-tribe communities focused on sustainable agriculture and English education
- Interact with Asian elephants in the jungle and support conservation
- Embark on a multi-day bamboo rafting journey
- Take the ultimate leap of faith on a 160-foot bungee jump
- Combine with GIVE’s Laos Volunteer Trip, Elephant Experience, and/or Scuba Marine Conservation Add-Ons to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
The Best Kept Secret in Southeast Asia, 14-days
- Volunteer at the Luang Prabang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Partner with the remote village of Sop Chem on sustainable agriculture and English education projects
- Meditate with monks in a Buddhist monastery
- Summit limestone peaks in Laos’ rugged mountainous landscape
- Combine with GIVE’s Thailand Volunteer Trip, Elephant Experience, and/or Scuba Marine Conservation Add-Ons to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
Elephant Experience Add-On
Elephant Welfare & Conservation, 7-days
- Spend a full week practicing responsible elephant tourism
- Play with baby elephants & hike with a herd of elephants in the jungle
- Travel throughout northern Thailand to support an ethical elephant tourist camp, an Asian Elephant Conservation Center, an elephant sanctuary and a community-based elephant tourism project
- As a responsible traveler, promote elephant welfare and conservation by providing direct financial assistance to local conservationists, veterinarians, animal rights activists and mahouts (elephant caretakers)
- Combine with GIVE’s Laos Volunteer Trip, Thailand Volunteer Trip, and/or Scuba Marine Conservation Add-On to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
Scuba Marine Conservation Add-On
PADI Scuba Certification & Marine Conservation, 11-days
- Spend nearly 2-weeks diving, learning about marine conservation, and working on marine conservation projects underwater
- Get your PADI Open Water Scuba Certification, which is good-for-life to scuba diving all over the world
- Travel to Southern Thailand’s stunning beaches, limestone cliffs, and towering mountain ranges
- Experience some of the best rock climbing in Southeast Asia
- Discover the incredible beauty and biodiversity of Thailand’s coral reefs
- Gain the skills, certifications, and inspiration to help protect critical coral reef ecosystems around the world
- As a responsible traveler, gain the skills, certifications, and inspiration to help protect critical coral reef ecosystems around the world
- Combine with GIVE’s Laos Volunteer Trip, Thailand Volunteer Trip, and/or Elephant Experience Add-On to fully experience Southeast Asia and save $600-$1,500!
Southeast Asia Package
Combine the Thailand & Laos Volunteer Programs and/or Elephant Experience & Scuba Marine Conservation Add-Ons to save $600 – $1,500!
Nicaragua Volunteer Program
Nicaragua Volunteer Excursion
Pacific Coast beaches to Pacific Rim volcanoes, 13-days
- Help to rebuild homes for families displaced by rising sea levels along the Pacific Coast
- Plant mangroves and support a Sea Turtle Head Start Program
- Surf, paddle-board & kayak in the Pacific Ocean
- Sandboard down Cerro Negro Volcano, camp on the rim of Telica Volcano, and see a molten lava lake at Masaya Volcano
- Explore cathedrals and street markets in the historic city of Leon
North America: Pacific NW & Hawaiʻi
Volunteer Excursions and Wilderness First Aid & Leadership Courses
Hawai’i Volunteer Excursion
Protect & Preserve Paradise, 9-DAYS
- Volunteer on environmental restoration, regenerative farming, and marine conservation projects
- Explore the stunning waterfalls, active volcanoes, and dynamic coastlines of Hawaiʻiʻs Big Island
- Learn from indigenous leaders about Hawaiian history, culture and environment
- Snorkel with green sea turtles and tropical fish amongst vibrant coral reefs
- Experience some of the best stargazing on the planet
Hawai’i SCUBA Ocean Steward Add-On
PADI Certification & Ocean Stewardship Certifications, 7-days
- Scuba dive with sea turtles, manta rays, sharks, and other marine life
- Get your PADI Open Water Certification to dive anywhere in the world
- Earn your PADI Dive Against Debris Specialty Certification while volunteering to remove marine debris
- Earn your PADI Reef Conservation Specialty Certification and learn about coral reef conservation
- Discover the incredible beauty, biodiversity, and cultural significance of Hawaii’s coral reefs
Pacific Northwest Volunteer Excursion
Exploration & Conservation in the Cascade Mountains, 7-DAYS
- Volunteer with local nonprofits on environmental restoration & conservation
- Search for wild orcas, humpbacks and other marine life on a whale watching cruise in the Salish Sea
- Hike through old-growth forests, swim in alpine lakes & summit Cascade peaks
- Learn about the Snoqualmie Tribe while tubing the Snoqualmie River and hiking to Snoqualmie Falls
- Unplug and reconnect with nature at a rustic lodge in the PNW wilderness
Pacific Northwest WILD Course
Earn your WILD Certification in the Cascade Mountains, 7-DAYS
- Earn your Wilderness First Aid Certification (WFA) while exploring the Cascade Mountains
- Gain outdoor leadership, risk management & wilderness skills training in the Cascade Mountains
- Snowshoe to alpine lakes, old-growth forests and glaciated peaks
- Ski, snowboard & sled on our private ski hill
- Immerse yourself in some of North America’s most spectacular wilderness
Academic Credit Add-On
Earn Academic Credit
Global Sustainable Development, 3-5 Credits
- Earn academic credit while volunteering with GIVE
- Significantly enhance your experience with pre/post trip assignments
- Learn the three pillars of sustainability and reflect on your ability to change the world
Deepen your experience by earning academic credit while volunteering with GIVE!
More ways To Extend Your GIVE Trip!
(aside from our awesome trip add-ons!)
Extend your stay in any location or GIVE longer in another by doing back-to-back volunteer trips!
More than 50% of volunteers choose to extend their volunteer trip with our variety of trip ADD-ONS! Or, you can choose to go on 2+ volunteer trips in the same season and save with our back-to-back discounts!
When you GIVE Back2Back!
$300 off any 2nd volunteer trip in the same season!
$400 off any 3rd volunteer trip in the same season!
$700 off any 4th volunteer trip in the same season!
Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Contact GIVE and we can chat!