Trip Length: 7 Days Cost: $1295
Here’s a glimpse into all that awaits you in the Pacific Northwest!
Explore downtown Seattle & Pike Place Market | Spend the week in a secluded mountain lodge | Get Wilderness First Aid Certified | Practice Teamwork & Leadership Development | Snowshoe through the Cascade Mountains | Ski, Snowboard or Sled on Private Ski Hill | Receive International Guiding Certificate
Spend the day practicing field scenarios in risk management, outdoor leadership, teamwork, wilderness skills & decision-making while snowshoeing through the Cascade Mountains. We’ll also learn how to build snow caves and igloos!
Apply all the new knowledge, skills and concepts learned throughout the week as you work in teams to plan our final assessment for the following day. Spend the afternoon skiing, snowboarding or sledding on our private ski hill or just relaxing at the lodge!
Join your team on our final assessment through the backcountry. That night it’s back to Seattle for one final night of reflection and celebration.
TRIP END: After the final certificate ceremony.
**This is a sample itinerary which is subject to change.
- All accommodations throughout your trip
- All group transportation, excluding transfer to/from the hostel on Days 1 & 7
- All group meals, excluding days 1 & 7
- Drinking water 24/7
- Guides, instructors, and course materials
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA) Certification OR Wilderness First Responder (WFR) recertification.
- GIVE International Guiding Certification
- Snowshoes & Trekking Poles
- Adventure Activities
- Flights/transport to and from Seattle
- Transportation to/from your hostel in Seattle
- Medical and/or Travel Insurance
- Passport and Visa (specific to your host country)
- Personal clothing & outdoor equipment