Trip Length: 7 Days Cost: $1295
Here’s a glimpse into all that awaits you in the Pacific Northwest!
Explore downtown Seattle & Pike Place Market | Live in a secluded rustic mountain lodge | Get Wilderness First Aid Certified | Extensive Teamwork & Leadership Development | Snowshoe through the Cascade Mountains | Ski, Snowboard or Sled on Private Ski Hill | Receive International Guiding Certificate
Lead your team on our final expedition through the Snoqualmie wilderness! That night it’s back to Seattle for one final night of reflection and celebration.
TRIP END: After the final certificate ceremony.
**This is a sample itinerary which is subject to change.
- All accommodations throughout your trip
- All group transportation, excluding transfer to/from the hostel on Days 1 & 7
- All group meals, excluding days 1 & 7
- Drinking water 24/7
- Guides, instructors, and course materials
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA) Certification OR Wilderness First Responder (WFR) recertification.
- GIVE International Guiding Certification
- Snowshoes & Trekking Poles
- Adventure Activities
- Flights/transport to and from Seattle
- Transportation to/from your hostel in Seattle
- Medical and/or Travel Insurance
- Passport and Visa (specific to your host country)
- Personal clothing & outdoor equipment