WILD PNW Itinerary
WILD: Pacific NW
WILD Course Length: 7 Days Cost: $1695
Here’s a glimpse into all that awaits you in the Pacific Northwest!
Explore downtown Seattle & Pike Place Market | Spend the week in a secluded mountain lodge | Get Wilderness First Aid Certified | Practice Teamwork & Leadership Development | Snowshoe through the Cascade Mountains | Ski, Snowboard or Sled on Private Ski Hill | Receive International Guiding Certificate
Arrive in Downtown Seattle and enjoy a free day exploring Pike Place Market and other local attractions while the rest of your group arrives!
Trip Commencement: Upon meeting your transport to the course location at 6:30am. Drive to our course location and check in to our rustic mountain lodge. After a tour of the surroundings and group orientation, we’ll jump straight into Wilderness First Aid (WFA) training!
Complete your WFA training with a combination of in-class learning and field scenarios in the surrounding wilderness.
Spend the day practicing field scenarios in risk management, outdoor leadership, teamwork, wilderness skills & decision-making while trekking through the Cascade Mountains. We’ll also learn how to build snow caves and igloos!
Apply all the new knowledge, skills and concepts learned throughout the week as you work in teams to plan our final expedition for the following day. Spend the afternoon skiing, snowboarding or sledding on our private ski hill or just relaxing at the lodge!
Join your team on our final assessment through the Snoqualmie backcountry! That night it’s back to Seattle for one final night of reflection and celebration.
TRIP END: After the final certificate ceremony.
Say goodbye to your fellow classmates and head home.
- All Accommodations throughout the trip
- All group transportation, except for transfer to/from the hostel on Days 1 & 7
- All group meals, except for days 1 & 7
- Drinking water 24/7
- Guides instructors and course materials
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA) Certification OR Wilderness First Responder (WFR) recertification
- GIVE International Guiding Certification
- Snowshoes & Trekking Poles
- Adventure Activities
What’s Not Included
- Flights/transport to and from Seattle
- Transportation to/from your hostel in Seattle
- Medical and/or Travel Insurance
- Passport and Visa (specific to your host country)
- Personal clothing & outdoor equipment