Pacific NW Trip Dates & Fees
We offer two unique and impactful ways to travel with purpose in the Pacific Northwest. Join our Pacific NW Volunteer Excursion to volunteer on environmental restoration projects and explore the Cascade Mountains, or earn your Wilderness First Aid Certification and hone your outdoor leadership skills on our WILD Course!
Reserve your spot today with a deposit of $595, which is INCLUDED in the total trip cost!
Past volunteers get a $250 discount!
Pacific NW Volunteer Excursion7-Day Volunteer Program
- July 14 – July 20, 2024
WILD Course (Pacific NW)7-Day Program & Course
- March 10 – March 16, 2024 (WILD)
WILDERNESS FIRST AID (WFA) & OUTDOOR LEADERSHIP COURSE!
GIVE goes above and beyond for our volunteers, before, during, and after their trip. Dive into all that’s included here.
- Our core staff are well-traveled individuals and experts in the travel industry. Over the past 11 years, GIVE has brought over 7,000 participants to 12 diverse destinations all over the world.
- A commitment to responsible, culturally immersive travel with perpetual efforts to identify and exceed best practices in community development, inclusion, and engagement. A keen understanding of the impact these trips have, not only in our host communities but through fostering global citizenship amongst our participants.
- Thorough risk management and mitigation planning and practices. The health and safety of our volunteers, staff, and local host communities are our top priority.
- Advanced customer service that exceeds industry standards. GIVE has a unique full-service 24/7 commitment to our travelers. We have a long, proud history of going above and beyond to ensure our travelers are not only safe while on our trips, but also during the travel process of arriving at our various destinations. We approach any issues or misfortunes with diligent, pragmatic care. This often leads us to exceed what would be considered “normal” customer service. Whether it’s helping first-time travelers navigate their layovers, working with concerned parents, or navigating a pandemic. It is who we are as an organization and as people. Simply put: we care.
- 360-travel support, including customer care, trip preparation materials, and planning for your trips. GIVE offers a personalized Volunteer Profile to organize your trip, flight bookings, insurance, payments, and all necessary documents and pre-travel arrangements.
- As a people-first organization, our actions and response to the pandemic and over the past 11-years are a testament of how much we care for our volunteers, people, and host communities.
- Trip planning and on-ground trip logistics: dedicated and experienced local and GIVE guides, all accommodations during your trip (with security and basic amenities), ground and water transportation within your host country(s), meals throughout your stay (country-specific exceptions), your epic adventure and cultural immersion activities, funding toward volunteer projects, drinking water 24/7
- Wilderness First Aid Field Guide & course materials (for WILD course)
Honestly, pretty much everything outside of pre and post-trip logistics is included, but GIVE and our travel partners will support you! Dive into what’s included here.
- Flights to and from your host location, along with associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country entry/exit taxes
- Medical and Travelers Insurance
- Passport and visa (specific to your host citizenship)
- Vaccinations (specific to your host country)
- Souvenirs and Snacks (because everyone has different snack expectations;)
- What’s better is what IS included. See all that’s included in your GIVE trip here!