Trip Length: 10 Days Cost: $1695
Here’s a glimpse into all that awaits you in Nicaragua
Support a Sea Turtle Head Start Program | Sandboard down an active volcano | Teach English to local children & build sustainable infrastructure | Surf, kayak & paddleboard in the Pacific Ocean | Immerse yourself in Latin culture
Start your day off with an orientation about the community that you will call home for the next 10 nights. After learning all about the projects and community you will be working with you will then head out on a boat ride through the mangrove forest!
Wake up each day to the sound of waves crashing on the beach. After breakfast, we’ll begin work on our English education and eco-friendly infrastructure projects. Volunteer until lunchtime and then relax on the beach for a couple hours before returning to the project site for the rest of the afternoon. In the late afternoon, we’ll wrap up volunteer work and take part in a variety of adventure and cultural immersion activities: playing soccer with locals on the beach, learning how to surf, paddle boarding, or just chilling in paradise.
Climb to the top of Cerro Negro, the youngest, most active volcano in Central America, and look out upon the expansive green landscape below. Feel the tremors and radiating heat atop the volcanic arc before strapping in and gliding across black volcanic sand all the way to the bottom! Head back to our host community for one final night of fun with your friends. Learn some Salsa moves and dance the night away with your new GIVE family.
Trip End: All good things must come to an end. Soak up your last few hours in Nicaragua before heading home!
**THIS IS A SAMPLE ITINERARY WHICH IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- All accommodations within Nicaragua, which have access to basic amenities and security
- All group transportation within Nicaragua
- All meals throughout your stay (country specific exceptions)
- All of your epic adventure and cultural immersion activities
- Funding for volunteer projects
- Drinking water 24/7
- Flights to/from Nicaragua, along with associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country entry/exit taxes.
- Medical and Travelers insurance
- Passport and visa (specific to your citizenship)
- Vaccinations (specific to host country)