Trip Length: 14 Days Cost: $1795
Here’s a glimpse into all that awaits you in Nicaragua
Support a Sea Turtle Head Start Program | Sandboard down an active volcano | Teach English to local children & build sustainable infrastructure | Surf, kayak & paddleboard in the Pacific Ocean | Immerse yourself in Latin culture
Start your day off with an orientation about the community that you will call home for the next 11 nights. After learning all about the projects and community you will be working with you will then head out on a boat ride through the mangrove forest!
**THIS IS A SAMPLE ITINERARY WHICH IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- All accommodations within Nicaragua, which have access to basic amenities and security
- All group transportation within Nicaragua, excluding flights from Managua to Big Corn Island for SCUBA: Reef Conservation
- All meals throughout your stay (country specific exceptions)
- All of your epic adventure and cultural immersion activities
- Funding for volunteer projects
- Drinking water 24/7
- Flights to/from Nicaragua, including your flights from Managua to Big Corn Island for SCUBA: Reef Conservation, along with associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country entry/exit taxes.
- Medical and Travelers insurance
- Passport and visa (specific to your citizenship)
- Vaccinations (specific to host country)
Learn How To
Extend Your Trip!
Extend Your Stay in Nicaragua & scuba dive in the caribbean!
SCUBA: Reef Conservation
Trip Length: 14 days Cost: $1995 (Save $100)
Complete 16 dives in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean while building artificial reefs, implanting native coral species and conducting underwater surveys on sharks, sea turtles and other marine life.
Make the ocean your classroom and earn your PADI Open Water, Coral Reef Ecology and Ecological Monitoring certifications.
Immerse yourself in the Caribbean culture of Little Corn Island and work with local children to protect their surrounding environment.
Earn Academic Credit Abroad (Not Available For SCUBA: Reef Conservation): deepen your understanding of the country you’re visiting and the projects you’re supporting by taking GIVE’s accredited course! Learn More Here.