Trip Dates & Fees
Reserve your spot on the Nepal Volunteer Program today with a deposit of $450, which is included in the total trip cost. You can choose to do the Nepal Volunteer Program as a stand-alone trip, or combine it with one of our epic Himalayan trekking add-ons: Everest Base Camp or the Tibetan Frontier! Note: you can reserve your spot on either the Everest Base Camp Add-On or the Tibetan Frontier Add-On with an additional $250 deposit, which is also included in the total trip cost. Did you know you can fundraise to help pay for your trip? Click here to find out how volunteers fundraise to cover their trip costs, including flights!
Choose Your Nepal Adventure!
Nepal Gorkha Excursion
2-Week Volunteer Excursion!
- May 6 – May 18, 2020
- May 20 – June 1, 2020
- June 4 – June 16, 2020
- Dec. 15 – December 26, 2019
- Dec. 27 – January 7, 2020
Everest Base Camp (Add-On)
13-Day Everest Base Camp Trek!
- May 18 – May 31, 2020
- June 1 – June 14, 2020
- Jan. 7 – January 19, 2020
Tibetan Frontier (Add-On/Course)
11-Day Trek & Volunteer Trip!
- June 16 – June 27, 2020
- (Optional: SUNY Cortland REC 478:
- Nepal Expeditionary Learning Course)
Design your own Trip
Don’t see your ideal dates? Learn more about group travel and cohort opportunities.
- All accommodations within Nepal, which have access to basic amenities and security
- All group transportation within Nepal, including flight from Kathmandu to Lukla for Everest Base Camp Add-on
- All meals throughout your stay (country specific exceptions)
- All of your epic adventure and cultural immersion activities
- Funding toward volunteer projects
- Drinking water 24/7
- Flights to and from Nepal, along with associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country entry/exit taxes
- Medical and Travelers Insurance
- Passport and visa (specific to your citizenship)
- Vaccinations (specific to host country)