The Laos Experience is a perfect combination of white-knuckle adventure, cultural immersion, meaningful volunteer work and last but certainly not least, moon bears! You will work directly with these amazing creatures to protect them from the dangers of poaching and the illegal medicine trade. You will also be fully integrated into a Buddhist monastery as local monks teach you about the ancient practice of meditation. Try out a more physical form of meditation with sunset and sunrise yoga sessions, surrounded by the stunning mountainous landscape of Northern Laos. Round out your expedition by kayaking to remote villages and trekking through jungle paths on your way to a hidden waterfall! Come see for yourself why Laos is the best-kept secret in SE Asia!
Laos Itinerary (Sample)
This itinerary cannot possibly express the unpredictable, life-changing experiences you will encounter while embarking on the road less traveled.
This is a sample itinerary, which is subject to change.
- All accommodations throughout Laos
- All volunteer materials, provisions, guidance and facilitation
- All group transportation within Laos
- All meals throughout your trip, except for day 14
- Drinking water 24/7
- Flights to and from Laos and all other air taxes, ticket fees, and any country entry and departure taxes.
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Passport and Visa (specific to your host country)